Now more and more places in life will use Plastic Stora […]
Now more and more places in life will use Plastic Storage Boxes, the requirements for plastic packaging barrels are getting higher and higher, manufacturers have begun to pay attention to the various indicators of plastic packaging barrels, the following we will introduce to you .
1. UV protection and hardness testing: From the perspective of engineering plastics, there is a great correlation between the UV protection ingredients in raw materials and the hardness of plastic packaging barrels. In addition, the intensity of UV light is different in every corner of the world. And in the same place, different colors react to ultraviolet rays.
2. Anti-corrosion test: plastic barrels are placed in corrosive chemicals when testing its corrosion resistance. After the corrosive chemical is kept at 75 degrees Celsius and immersed for 48 hours, the barrel should not Any cracking, blistering or deformation occurs.
3. Cold and heat resistance: Working temperature: -30 °C ~ 50 °C. Destructive test: -30°C to 110°C (softening temperature). Detailed description: The plastic packaging drum will be first refrigerated at -18°C for up to 12 hours, and then with a 65 mm diameter and 5 kg weight iron pillars from the height of 1m to the plastic trash can injection point 3 times in succession. After the barrel is tested at low temperature, the barrel should not be broken or deformed.
4. High-temperature test: Plastic drums will be placed in a room for 3 days. The room temperature is maintained at 90-95 degrees Celsius. After cooling, the surface of plastic drums should not be damaged, foamed or deformed. The raw material moisture absorption is less than 0.01 to ensure that the box structure does not become brittle or deformed.
5. Raise the dumping test: Place it in the calibration environment for more than 12 hours, add 120 kg load, and continuously raise, dump, and drop more than 2000 times without cracks. In addition, static tests were carried out on empty and heavy-duty plastic drums on tilt surfaces with a tilt angle of 100. Plastic drums were not dumped.