1. High and low temperature resistance, long-term use a […]
1. High and low temperature resistance, long-term use at 200 ° C, still elastic at -60 ° C;
2. Electrical insulation properties, the dielectric properties of silicone rubber are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperatures greatly exceed the general organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200 °C;
3. Excellent resistance to weather, ozone and UV radiation, no cracking in outdoor use for a long time. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used outdoors for more than 20 years;
4. Excellent high temperature compression and permanent deformation;
5. Good processing performance, easy molding, etc., can produce various products by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding. Due to its excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, silicone rubber products have been widely used in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life. application.
More: plastic stool